Welcome to Community.
Dear Parents and Friends of CCS,
The heart of the Community Christian School experience is the relationship between inspiring, caring staff members and talented, motivated and engaged students. The partnership between home, church and school is a bond that will strengthen your child’s learning foundation, both spiritually and academically. We offer a balanced education for body and mind, heart and soul that calls students to not only reach their full potential, but to reach outside of themselves to impact their communities and the world.
Always learning and growing,
Laurie Beard, M.Ed.
Head of School
Impacting the World
- November 10: Homecoming/40th Anniversary 6:30 at CCS Football Fields
- November 14: RADA Sales End by 8:00 a.m.
- November 17: Teacher Inservice/No School
- November 20-24: Thanksgiving Break
- December 4: Picture Retakes
- December 4-7: Holiday Shop
- December 12: Christmas Program: 6:00pm
- December 21: Early Release 11:30am
- December 22-January 5: Christmas & New Years Break
- January 19: End of the 2nd Nine Weeks
It is a blessing to partner with parents in Kingdom education as together we disciple children to become godly young men and women.