Welcome to Community.
Dear Parents and Friends of CCS,
The heart of the Community Christian School experience is the relationship between inspiring, caring staff members and talented, motivated and engaged students. The partnership between home, church and school is a bond that will strengthen your child’s learning foundation, both spiritually and academically. We offer a balanced education for body and mind, heart and soul that calls students to not only reach their full potential, but to reach outside of themselves to impact their communities and the world.
Always learning and growing,
Macey Jackson, M.Ed.
Head of School
Impacting the World
- February 6: 100th Day of School!
- February 14: Daddy Daughter Lunch Date
K4 – 2nd 10:30 – 12:00
3rd – 6th 11:00 – 12:30
7th – 12th 11:30 – 1:00
- February 26: Open House at 6:00 p.m.
- February 25 – March 1: Kindness Week
- March 5: Spring Portraits, Class, Clubs, & Organization Pictures
- March 11 – 15: Spring Break
- March 29: End of 3rd Nine Weeks
- April 1 – April 5: Achievement Tests K5 – 7th Grades
It is a blessing to partner with parents in Kingdom education as together we disciple children to become godly young men and women.