Welcome to Community.
Dear Parents and Friends of CCS,
The heart of the Community Christian School experience is the relationship between inspiring, caring staff members and talented, motivated and engaged students. The partnership between home, church and school is a bond that will strengthen your child’s learning foundation, both spiritually and academically. We offer a balanced education for body and mind, heart and soul that calls students to not only reach their full potential, but to reach outside of themselves to impact their communities and the world.
Always learning and growing,
Macey Jackson, M.Ed.
Head of School
Impacting the World
- December 7, 14, and 17-20 wear your Christmas shirts and dress code jeans
- December 4 – 6: Holiday Shop
- December 10: K5 – 12th Christmas Program @ 6:00 p.m.
- December 20: Early Release @ 11:30 a.m.
- December 20: Individual Class Christmas parties
- December 21-January 4: Christmas/New Year’s Break
- January 7: Classes Resume
- January 18: End of 2nd 9 weeks
- January 18: R & R Day
- January 26: Winter Ball
- February 6: 100th Day of School
It is a blessing to partner with parents in Kingdom education as together we disciple children to become godly young men and women.