Welcome to Community.
Dear Parents and Friends of CCS,
The heart of the Community Christian School experience is the relationship between inspiring, caring staff members and talented, motivated and engaged students. The partnership between home, church and school is a bond that will strengthen your child’s learning foundation, both spiritually and academically. We offer a balanced education for body and mind, heart and soul that calls students to not only reach their full potential, but to reach outside of themselves to impact their communities and the world.
Always learning and growing,
Laurie Beard, M.Ed.
Head of School
Impacting the World
- February 5 – 9: Penny Wars
- February 14: Daddy Daughter Lunch (Off Campus)
- February 20: 11th&12th Tour of LSC-O
- March 3: Spring Gala for 9th through 12th
- March 12-16: Spring Break (Daycare Available)
- March 26: Spring Pictures
- March 30: School Holiday-No School/No Daycare
- March 30: End of the 3rd Nine Weeks
- April 14-21: Senior Mission Trip
- May 17: Senior Awards, Grad Practice, Senior Farewell Walk
- May 18: CCS Graduation at 7:00 p.m.
- June 1: End of the 4th Nine Weeks
It is a blessing to partner with parents in Kingdom education as together we disciple children to become godly young men and women.