Welcome to Community.
Dear Parents and Friends of CCS,
The heart of the Community Christian School experience is the relationship between inspiring, caring staff members and talented, motivated and engaged students. The partnership between home, church and school is a bond that will strengthen your child’s learning foundation, both spiritually and academically. We offer a balanced education for body and mind, heart and soul that calls students to not only reach their full potential, but to reach outside of themselves to impact their communities and the world.
Always learning and growing,
Macey Jackson, M.Ed.
Head of School
Impacting the World
- April 22-26: Teacher Appreciation Week
- April 22: Spring Sports Pictures
- April 29: NHS/NJHS Inductions
- May 1: Senior Mission Trip Report – Parents/Grandparents are welcome!
- May 2: National Day of Prayer
- May 8: School Nurse Day
- May 8: Senior Honor Chapel @ 2:00 p.m.
- May 9: Mother/Son Lunch Date
- May 14: Sports Banquet @ 6:00 p.m.
- May 15: Senior Scholarship & Awards Program @ 2:30 p.m.
- May 16: Senior Farewell @ 9:00 a.m.
- May 17: High School Graduation @ 7:00 p.m.
Enroll your student today!
It is a blessing to partner with parents in Kingdom education as together we disciple children to become godly young men and women.