Welcome to Community.
Dear Parents and Friends of CCS,
The heart of the Community Christian School experience is the relationship between inspiring, caring staff members and talented, motivated and engaged students. The partnership between home, church and school is a bond that will strengthen your child’s learning foundation, both spiritually and academically. We offer a balanced education for body and mind, heart and soul that calls students to not only reach their full potential, but to reach outside of themselves to impact their communities and the world.
Always learning and growing,
Macey Jackson, M.Ed.
Head of School
Impacting the World
- Welcome back to school!
- August 27 First Day of School
- September 3: Labor Day – No School/No Daycare
- September 4: Pecan Fundraiser begins
- September 6: Chaperone Training & Substitute Training
- September 17: Fall Pictures
- September 14: Lion Roar at 12:00
- September 21: Lion Roar at 12:00
- September 24 – 28: Book Fair
- September 26: See You At The Pole & Grandparents Day (Breakfast will be sold at 7:15 a.m.)
- October 5: Lion Roar at 12:00
It is a blessing to partner with parents in Kingdom education as together we disciple children to become godly young men and women.