With COVID-19 we are unable to give tours and have parents inside the preschool. Here is a look inside our classrooms!
We use Frogstreet educational curriculum from infants through pre-K4. This curriculum is consistent and will help your child get prepared for going into Kindergarten. We have lesson plans and schedules that are followed daily to help maintain structure and routine.
Designed around the latest scientific early brain development research, Frog Street Infant curriculum is designed to build strong foundations for little ones ages 0-18 months. This child-centered program includes easy-to-use activities that:
· Equip caregivers to nurture the little ones in their care
· Optimize key windows of opportunity for growth and development
· Are designed with intention and purpose and organized around developmental learning domains
· Feature Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline® strategies to enhance social and emotional development
Designed around the latest scientific early brain development research, this year-round program focuses on enhancing the simple joy of childhood while equipping caregivers to nurture curiosity through exploration. Frog Street Toddler, created by Dr. Pam Schiller, incorporates Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline® and includes 52 weeks of activity choices specifically created for children ages 18-36 months. Frog Street Toddler offers:
· • Activity choices organized around five developmental domains
• Differentiated instruction options to meet the needs of all learners
• Easy infusion into daily routines, such as diaper changing, transitions and outdoor play
• Designed with intention and purpose to move children forward in their development
Frog Street Threes provides intentional instruction in key areas of development so children ages 36-48 months can effectively continue on the path to kindergarten readiness. Key components include:
• Easy-to-use activities developed around early brain development research
• Well-rounded scope of activities that address all developmental domains
• Intentional instruction that optimizes key windows of opportunity for growth and development
• Social and emotional emphasis featuring Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline®
Frog Street Pre-K4 is a comprehensive, research-based program that integrates instruction across developmental domains and early learning disciplines. The program is engaging for both teachers and children and is easy to implement!
The cornerstones of the program include:
· An extensive integration of theme, disciplines, and domains
· Social and Emotional development includes Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline ®
· Differentiated instruction
· Equity of English and Spanish materials and instruction